Friday, April 18, 2014

Making up for lost time - the artisan's pallette

We have had several cocktails over the last few months, other than tonight, that I diligently photographed but never found the time to blog about...

First, on March 6, the Presidente -

I remember absolutely loving the color of this cocktail. It was a splendid indigo. Flavor, I do not recall, but it is in the Architecture of the Cocktail book mentioned earlier, but I am sure I enjoyed it as it is Rum based with curacao and grenadine - all yummy!








Then on March 30, the Argentina -

Again, a stunning blush cocktail that looked loverly on our new sage monogrammed cocktail napkins, courtesy of my mother-in-law. This recipe was from the Cocktail DB mentioned tonight in previous post. I made this out of my desire to try benedictine. It was gin-based, light like it's colour, with an herbal flavor from the bitters, benedictine and gin. Perhaps best enjoyed after a day's gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment